Welcome to Bearville Updates!
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue Welcom11

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue Welcom11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:39 am
Latest topics
» BearvilleFriends
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 pm by Faded_Rainbow

» Who likes the new theme/layout??? ;)
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 pm by Faded_Rainbow

» Pets for Sale!
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:39 pm by Faded_Rainbow

» ♥♥♥ Selena Gomez Fan Club ♥♥♥ : The Sel Tribute
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:31 pm by Faded_Rainbow

» not many people
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:12 pm by Faded_Rainbow

» Who's doing exams?
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 pm by Shona_1D

» KristyLucky1: The return or was this pretend?
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 pm by Faded_Rainbow

» Chloe rocks :D
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:34 pm by Coco♥

» HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY BEARVILLE!
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm by AlexCA

» I am a CyberGuide!
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:43 pm by AlexCA

» hey guys and girls!
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:36 pm by AlexCA

» Grand Prize Competition Winner is...
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:27 pm by AlexCA

» One Direction's tour bus crashed!!!
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:36 pm by Destiny

» ♥!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!♥
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 pm by Destiny

» Girlz Forum for Girls!! xD
a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:18 pm by Diamond

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 74 registered users
The newest registered user is BaileyLove

Our users have posted a total of 1861 messages in 236 subjects

a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue

4 posters

Go down

a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue Empty a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue

Post by zoey4leafclover24819 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Chapter 1

As I was sleeping I felt a soft, comfy large object on my face. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I had a pillow on my face, as I jumped in surprised I asked “ Why did you do that?” i yelled to my 9-year-old sister.
“I’ve been trying to get you up since the past hour Lacey!” she replied. Let me introduce myself. My name is Lacey Jackson and I’m 10, and my sister is Caitlyn. As I moaned I glanced at the alarm clock seeing that it was only 9:30. “Are you kidding me? Did you look at the clock?!?” I shouted at her in anger for waking me up so early. Wouldn’t you yell if someone waked you up so early? “Yes of course I did! I want to get ready so we can go to build-a-bear-workshop! This is our first bear!” she slurred back. “Don’t you think I know that?” I said back. I could tell she was aggravated because she crossed her eyes at me. I hated when she angry with me. “Hmmm. Fine, fine, I’m getting up. See? Don’t worry.” I ensured to make her happy. “Whatever. Just hurry up so I can shower.” As I showered I got dressed, ate, and made sure our parents were up, and combed my short black hair. BEEP-BEEP! “Omgosh” I murmured to myself. “STOP CALITYN!” I shouted
“Lace hurry before you sister has a conniption.” My mom said. I giggled to myself and ran down the steps. I couldn’t beat my sister’s excitement about her first bear. When we pulled up into the mall, our mom couldn’t even pull up in the parking lot before Caitlyn could jump out the car. Just as we entered the mall, Caitlyn found Build-a-bear-workshop and was already picking up sample bears. As I looked around the one that caught my eye was the Fudge Pup. Hmmm I thought to myself. When I picked up a bear from the top, it didn’t feel so right, but when I reached further down into the bin, I felt a weird tingling, and it was so sharp and acute that it made me drop in the bin by surprised. “Ugh. I can’t find the right bear. I’ve tried every bear except those two.” She said pointing to Endless Hugs teddy and the Peace Bear. “Hurry before mom gets angry and picks a bear for you. I found my bear. It kind of felt odd, like a tingling, you know?” I said. “No, I wouldn’t because I haven’t found my bear!” She retorted. “I’m going to stuff her. Good luck with that!” I said sarcastically. While I was stuffing her, my sister ran up to me holding a Peace Teddy. “I found the bear! I felt an odd feeling. O well.”
“Ok! Its time for the Bear Ceremony!” the stuffed yelled. I spotted her name tag that said Allison. After I went trough the ceremony I kissed the heart and dressed her. What appealed to me was a pink jogger’s outfit with rainbow shoes. After my sister went trough the same thing, she dressed her bear and we went to the computer and named them. My bear’s name was Fudge and Caitlyn’s name her Ally after the stuffer. “Well, now that were done with that, our bears are now ours.” I said. My sister squealed with joy to let me know she was agreeing with me. I have to admit, going to get our bears with the crowd in our way, I stilled managed to have a great time.

Hope you like it.

Last edited by zoey4leafclover24819 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
zoey4leafclover24819
zoey4leafclover24819
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue Empty Re: a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue

Post by Diamond Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 pm

That's a great story! ;)I hope I'll be reading more of your stories soon!!
Diamond
Diamond
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue Empty Re: a story i wrote awhile ago... the bear rescue

Post by Shona_1D Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Awesome story! you need to write more Very Happy
Shona_1D
Shona_1D
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

Post by zoey4leafclover24819 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Chapter 2

“La, la, la …” sang my sister. “Honey, clam down, it’s a stuff animal.” Our mom said. My sister gasped and covered her bear’s ears. “Mommy! They are not just stuffed animal!” she said sounding hurt. Boy, does she have an imagination. “But sweethear-“she dared not to go any further because she saw a tear swell up in her eye. Just because Caitlyn is 9, doesn’t mean she isn’t a crier. .As we pulled up in the driveway, my sister ran in the house. When I walked into my room I saw her on my computer. “What are you doing?” I asked. “I’m adopting her online and telling BI about her.” She answered. “Lace! Caitlyn! Time for lunch!” our dad called. “Coming!” we chorused together. When my sister began picking up her bear, I cautioned her not to so we don’t have to go through the same thing. Listening to my advice, she put her down.

(fudge’s short’s POV)

As I looked around, I noticed another Build-a-bear with me. “Hi!” she said. “I’m Ally!” “Hi. I’m f-fudge.” I stuttered. “Look at this room! It’s HUGE!” she said exaggerating the word “Huge”. “c’mon! Let’s go get some lunch with them!” she said starting to run. “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Didn’t you hear? We can’t tell them were alive! They’ll freak out! Humans can be real blabber mouths.” I reminded her. Didn’t a wise bear tell her? “I know, I know. We have to tell them.” She said. have you heard?- adults can’t no either! They’ll go sell it to the press! The only adult who knows in the entire world is Maxine, the creator.” “Do you hear foot steps?” I asked her. “There coming! Were telling them!” she said. “Give them a week, and when they go to school, we will debate it.” “Fine.” She said finally agreeing. As we hurried back to our positions, we were finally adopted on Buildabearville.com.
zoey4leafclover24819
zoey4leafclover24819
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:55 pm

^^ Brilliant chapter 2! Wink
Diamond
Diamond
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

Post by zoey4leafclover24819 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Chapter 3

As we ran in our room, I noticed that my bear’s, smile looked different, like she was having trouble trusting something. When it was our bed time, we took off our bear’s clothes and fell asleep.

Ally’s short POV

While they were asleep, I glanced at Fudge, knowing she was wrong for not trusting them. After an hour we carefully got out the bed and sat in a chair, and quietly whispered to each other, trying not to wake them. “I’m telling them NOW!” I said yelling in the softest way. “No, don’t! You promised!” Fudge hissed.
I can’t hide it from them anymore. “Humph.” I said.

NEXT DAY

Lacey’s POV

While we got ready for school, I saw my crazy sister say “Bye Ally, I’ll miss you. You be good while I’m gone.” “I will. I promise.” Ally said. Caitlyn and my eyes got HUGE! And I’m not exaggerating. “Did your bear just TALK!?!” I said in disbelieve. “Girls!” our mom said. “Yea mommy.” My sister answered. “School is canceled for the next 2 days for report cards!” she continued. “Ok.” Caitlyn said. “Let’s get back to the issue, your bear just talked! Why?!?” I said, my sister is already annoying, but this is just weird! “Well, its call SBM. It can make bears talk, walk, and love. That’s why we can move, and your love is activating the magic. “li-i-Lizzy, can you move and all that?” Caitlyn asked making sure. “Yes, I can. I told Ally to not to until a week, and she didnt listen to me.” Fudge answered “What does SBM stand for?” I asked. “Special Bear Magic. Max-“my bear was interrupted by Ally. “Maxine created it! Let’s go to Build-A-Bear Workshop. We need new clothes.” “o-ok we’ll go later today after lunch. Sounds good?” I said. “Yea!” They chorused together.
zoey4leafclover24819
zoey4leafclover24819
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Love chapter 3 ^^ Wink
Diamond
Diamond
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

Post by zoey4leafclover24819 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 am

aww man, i only written 4 chapters, that means i have to start re-writing them again. XD
zoey4leafclover24819
zoey4leafclover24819
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

Post by zoey4leafclover24819 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Chapter 4
When we arrived home, I saw a note saying, “Hi sweetheart. Your father and I are at the spa. We will be back soon. I thinkyour old enough not to need a sitter. Love you. –Mom.” While we were watching TV, our bears said that they were tired. 3 hours after they fell asleep, Caitlyn ran to the room, to see Fudge and Ally missing. My sister yelled with fear. I couldn’t help but to be scared. As I entered the room, my sister was hugging the blanket that they were sleeping on and crying. “What are we going to do, Lacey? I love them!” she shouted. “Maybe they’re playing hid-n-seek…..” I suggested.
“I LOOKED Lacey!” “Ok. Let’s look for a clue.” I thought. “Were not detectives! Please help me look!” She pleaded. “Ok. I’ll check my email.” When I opened it up, I saw that I had a new message. It read “I have you dumb, precious bears. Bring $500.00 by Thursday to 1354 East Highway Dr. for each of your bears to Hollywood, California. Goodbye, and see you soon… Hopefully. – Ms. Ravnight.” My face turned numb. “What is it?” Caitlyn asked. As I gave her the computer, her eyes swelled with tears, and mine too. “Where are we going to get that much money?” I questioned. “We just need $1000.00 not hard.” Caitlyn said without thinking. I made a face between ‘Are you serious?’ and ‘Are you 9 or 5?’ “Sorry.” She mumbled. “Ok, adding the taxi, airline, and hotel, that’s means we need at least...” I breathe deeply. “Over 1500 dollars.” I said doubtfully. “Grandma had a fund with money for us, but we need 200 more.” My sister breathe heavily. “I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this.” She said stooping down under her bed. When I saw her bring out a box, it was loaded with cash. “Whoa!” I said in amazement. “How much money is that?” “Near $500.00. I was saving it for our first bears, but I think this is important.” Great, our plans are working out after all. I had a huge smirk on my face. “I’ll get the money from Grandma.” I said. As I was running, I had ‘What ifs’ in my mind. When one left, another one came and took its place. ‘What if they are hurt? What if they get lost? What if … What if…..’ This was my first time I was this scared. We need to find our bears, Fast!
zoey4leafclover24819
zoey4leafclover24819
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

Post by zoey4leafclover24819 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 pm

character form. Please fill out!
Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bears:
zoey4leafclover24819
zoey4leafclover24819
100+ posts
100+ posts

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAdorable Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Awesome!
RoseAdorable
RoseAdorable
10+ posts
10+ posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down